The holiday season can be a stressful time of the year. As a design professional, sharing a few tricks of the trade with your clients can help them plan, prepare, and pull off a polished and pain-free holiday season. Reduce their stress level (and yours!) by helping your clients not only survive the holidays, but to thrive and experience the joy of the season.
Here are some ideas:
- Host a Holiday Open House featuring easy-to-assemble holiday vignettes. Highlight new products and specials.
- Offer free educational sessions on holiday décor, tabletop accessorizing, setting a table, selecting paint colors and coordinating fabric, and holiday event planning.
- Provide landscape and outdoor décor tips.
- Send helpful checklists and templates to your clients for holiday decorating, gift giving, party planning, menu and meal planning, tasks, errands and to-do items,
- Partner with businesses offering complementary solutions, such as professional organizers, cleaning services, installers, landscapers, nurseries, florists, bakeries, restaurants, home entertainment specialists and event planners.
- Share news and special event information. What’s your design business up to? Which of your holiday décor projects would your clients enjoy viewing and drawing inspiration from? Where are your favorite light displays? What local events might your clients and their holiday guests enjoy this season?
- Put extra accessories to use and create lots of goodwill by providing holiday loaners to your VIP clients.
How will you help your clients avoid the pain of the holidays and experience the magic of the season?