On this episode of Power Up Living, we’re talking with Susan Goudy, author of The Journey from Fear to Love Is Shorter Than You Think. Susan’s mission is to help the Universe become a better place by teaching people how to move away from old, unfulfilling paradigms and beliefs toward a consciously created life that they’ll love.
Susan knows from firsthand experience that living in the shadow of your past can cause you to forget that you have the power to take charge of your life. Two months shy of her third birthday, she was sexually abused by a sixteen-year-old neighbor. Although Susan unconsciously buried this horrific experience deep within herself, the deep-rooted fear that resulted continued to influence her decisions, happiness, relationships, health, and more for many years.
No matter what may or may not lie in your own past, you’ll want to tune in for this show as Susan shares how to become more awake, aware, clear, and empowered. It’s time to stop being a victim and to leave excuses behind. It’s time to realize just how powerful and wonderful you are, have been, and will always be!
Click on the player below to Listen Now or Get the Podcast on iTunes!
About our Guest
Born in Chicago in 1964, Susan Goudy lived on the northwest side and attended local schools. She later attended Southern Illinois University in Carbondale, Illinois, focusing
on Psychology and Social Work. After meeting her husband Ben, she transferred to Arizona State University where she completed both her Bachelor and Masters of Social Work.
Susan has worked as an advocate for people with disabilities, next in the area of Child Protective Services, followed by service in the Department of Developmental Disabilities. She resigned from these duties soon after the birth of her second child, Steven.
After becoming a Neuro-Physical Reprogramming (N.P.R.) practitioner in 1999, Susan continued to work with Bio-Energetic Synchronization Technique (B.E.S.T.) (founded by Dr. M. Ted Morter, Jr.) and became certified as a B.E.S.T. practitioner in 2001. Sue is also certified in a Psych-K, (Psychological Kinesiology created by Rob Williams) has been a practitioner since 2004.
With a strong background in psychology, counseling and social work, as well as certifications in N.P.R., B.E.S.T. and Psych-K, Susan works healing physical as well as deep rooted emotional issues.
Visit Susan at www.journeyfromfeartolove.com.
- Susan’s years of study and pursuit of spiritual growth and learning are featured in her writing. Click here to learn more about her book, The Journey from Fear to Love Is Shorter Than You Think.
- Susan also referenced a source of inspiration, Bruce Lipton’s “The Biology of Belief“
- Lots of great quotes shared during this episode! Here are just a few:
- There’s never a physical thing happening in your life that doesn’t have an emotional tie to it. ~ Susan Goudy TWEET THIS
- I believe in living a poetic life, an artful life. Everything we do is part of a larger canvas we are creating. ~ Maya Angelou TWEET THIS
- I do not trust people who do not love themselves and yet tell me, “I love you.” ~ Maya Angelou TWEET THIS
- Check out this great article from Susan, “How to embrace your power and move from living in Fear to living in Love“
- Connect with Susan:
Focus. Flourish. Feel Fulfilled.
We’re thrilled to invite you to our Powered Up Living 7-Week Challenge. Your opportunity to “Power Up” various areas of your life — without stress, overwhelm & judgement — with ease, inspiration & joy!
Let’s design your life & create more freedom, flexibility & fun.
Click here to join the Challenge with our compliments (we’re offering this Challenge to a limited number of participants, so join now before enrollment closes!)
Want the link instead? Visit https://kellygalea.com/7weekchallenge/ to register now.
What’s your favorite take-away from this episode? Share your comments below.
Want to check out more episodes of our radio shows? Click here.