Your Color & Energy Reading for the Week of November 30, 2020
Let’s call this week’s energy, “Circle of Friends & Family.”
With our focus on our Heart area and relationships:
- How might we express our appreciation and gratitude?
- How might we bring a sense of wonder and openness to our interactions?
- Who could use a listening ear, a shoulder to cry on, arms that embrace?
- In what ways might we help inspire and energize those around us?
- Who inspires, energizes and challenges us?
- Who brings out our playful, humorous and adventurous selves?
Color of the Week – Ruby Shade
Use our color of the week, Ruby Shade, to help curiously consider these questions and more.
As you see opportunities to enhance your relationships and interactions, also view delightful ways to expand your circle of positive, trusted, passionate, fun and loving friends and family.
A Note About Colors Specified
Colors selected to represent the energy of each month and each week of the year are Sherwin Williams colors. Their architectural and design palette has been my go-to for years! You see the color above, along with the Sherwin Williams paint code plus the RGB and hex code equivalent values. This helps if you’d like to use our colors in your physical spaces or on your digital screens to help believe in and realize your wishes for the Grateful Good this month.
Here’s to living a vibrant life!