Structuring and growing your business to help you live a life you love, do the things you’ve always dreamed of doing, and really live YOUR ideal life means being completely honest with yourself about where you are now in your business. It means defining success on your terms and being dedicated to your definition of success, not someone else’s definition. It also means being committed to doing whatever it takes to close the gap between your current reality and your dream business.
So where are you now? Is your business manageable or are you working in a job where there aren’t enough hours in the day? Are you doing what you want to do? Do you have the number of clients or projects you want? Are you delivering the solutions you want to provide and that your clients need? Are you charging what you’re worth? Do you have enough time off? Are you satisfied with your business model?
Know what you want. Have you defined success on your terms? Are you growing a business or keeping yourself employed? Do you want to be a 6-figure business owner or entrepreneur? Do you want flexibility, freedom and more time for yourself?
Mind the success gap. Close the gap between “success on your terms” and your current reality, breaking through any barriers stopping you.
- Decide to work with only ideal clients.
- Specialize in what you love and ideal clients clamor for. Make it your niche.
- Focus on delivering your services in new and amazing ways to excite and delight your ideal clients.
- Charge what you’re worth.
- Have a space and environment that supports you and the way you work.
- Have a schedule that works for you.
- Don’t spend time doing what you can hire others to do. Do what you’re good at, enjoy and are getting paid for. Delegate or delete the rest.
- Focus. Say ‘No’ to things that won’t take you closer to your goals.
- Create systems for success in your business. Document processes and steps you take. Refine and repeat wherever and whenever possible.
- Put a creative plan together to design the breakthroughs you want to create in your business and life.
- Commit to doing whatever it takes to close the gap between your current reality and your dream business. Create and design your business breakthrough!