We’ve discovered a centering, a “righting” and trueing in our Found Causes. While we may feel anxious to do all that we see is important to accomplish, our centered awareness is helping us quickly recalibrate.
Wondering how this April 2020 forecast came to be? Our forecasts easily flow from a blend of several methods and practices I use nearly every single day, such as energy healing, Divine & angelic guidance and color theory.
Your April 2020 Forecast
Our centered awareness is helping us quickly recalibrate.
- What is most important in this moment?
- What act will help shift things into alignment with our passions and abundant prosperity?
- How might vibrant living be experienced here, now?
- Who helps your energy surge?
- How might you collectively create even more energy and enhance your experiences of a vibrant life?
In mid-March, we spoke about pulling back the curtain on your motivations. The veil has lifted, awareness has grown and you are aligned with freedom:
- a personal freedom
- freedom from energy vampires
- freedom to embrace your passions and Found Causes
- freedom from harsh self judgement and criticism
- freedom to walk your path of purpose
You are free of illusions:
- living someone else’s life
- denying yourself pleasure, joy and fun
- giving your power away
- waiting for the timing to be perfect
- convinced you don’t know enough yet
- that you must push, force and “make it happen”
You are choosing your Found Causes, your path, your mission, your talents, gifts and skills. You are Free of Illusions (our theme) and focused on being deeply devoted to living your most vibrant life!
Color of the Month – Hammered Silver
Use our color of the month, Hammered Silver, to help embrace your personal power and freedom.
The energy of this shade will help clear and free you of any lingering indecision and illusions. Use it to help check in throughout the month —when you are seeking solutions and next steps, shift toward fulfillment rather than slipping into the frame of past illusions. Remain aware of why you’re here, what you want and what you need to feed your soul, connect more deeply, and immerse yourself in the experiences of your most vibrant life.
A Note About Colors Specified
Colors selected to represent the energy of each month and each week of the year are Sherwin Williams colors. Their architectural and design palette has been my go-to for years! You see the color above, along with the Sherwin Williams paint code plus the RGB and hex code equivalent values. This helps if you’d like to use our colors in your physical spaces or on your digital screens to further your experience of this month’s theme.
Here’s to living a vibrant life!