On this episode of Power Up Living, host Kelly Galea talks with Ed Normand, President of How to Fascinate. You’ve probably heard of How to Fascinate as a result of CEO Sally Hogshead’s best-selling book, How the World Sees You.
You already know how you see the world, but do you know how the world sees you? The How to Fascinate team helps you discover your personality’s highest value through the science of fascination, identifying your most valuable traits so you can become your most valuable you. Helping you understand how you are naturally primed to succeed, so that you can become more fascinating and valuable every time you communicate.
Once you know what makes you valuable to others, you’ll be able to authentically and confidently communicate. Imagine creating better relationships, growing your business, and become intensely valuable to those who matter most!
You’ll also learn:
- What makes the Fascination Advantage different from traditional personality tests, like Myers-Briggs or StrengthsFinder
- How this applies in first impressions
- The biggest mistake people make when introducing themselves
- Why we each need a tagline for our personality
- How to create your Anthem
Click on the player below to Listen Now or Get the Podcast and begin to discover how the world sees you!
About Our Guest
Ed Normand, President of How To Fascinate
Archetype: The Maverick Leader
Anthem: Pioneering Ideas
Ed leads with the creativity of Innovation and the authority of Power. He forms and implements pioneering ideas to take their company to the next level. Under his direction, the How To Fascinate team continues to move forward, creating new products and experiences to teach companies and individuals the best of how the world sees them.
- Learn more about Ed, Sally & the How to Fascinate team at HowToFascinate.com.
- Check out Sally Hogshead’s books, How the World Sees You: Discover Your Highest Value Through the Science of Fascination and Fascinate: Your 7 Triggers to Persuasion and Captivation
- Connect with Ed, Sally & the How to Fascinate team:
- THE FASCINATION ADVANTAGE — Take the Assessment!
Most personality assessments tell you how you see the world.
Only one measures how the world sees you.
Here is your private code to find out how the world sees you:
—-> 1. Go to HowToFascinate.com/YOU
—-> 2. For the access code, enter POWERUP
Answer 28 questions (and you can do it on your phone).
The Fascination Advantage is the first assessment to measure your personality’s most valuable and attractive qualities. Created by Sally Hogshead, and based on results of 500,000 participants, this test will reveal the very best of how the world sees you.
Hurry! This code is good for 500 people and will expire Dec. 31, 2014.
- Once you know your Archetype, what’s next?
- As we discussed on the show, it’s time to come up with your Anthem, your personal brand tagline. If this proves to be somewhat challenging (as it was for me!), you may want to consider investing in the Fascination Anthem Builder.
- Want to create better teams, happier customers, and a smarter company? The Team Advantage may be just what your business needs. Learn more about it here.
- Join us for the Get Your Shift Together course!It’s an online, on-demand course and for a limited time, FREE to attend This is your opportunity to Get Your Shift Together and “power up” various areas of your life — without stress, overwhelm & judgement — with ease, inspiration & joy! During our 7-week course, we’ll be taking a look at 7 areas important to living a fulfilling, purposeful, powered up life. Let’s design your life & create more freedom, flexibility & fun!Click here to access the course with our compliments (we’re offering this course for a limited time only, so join now!)
What’s your favorite take-away from this episode? Share your comments below.
Want to check out more episodes of our radio shows? Click here.