There are a lot of external and internal factors that influence overall health. Now, more than ever there seems to be an onslaught against the body and chronic disease has risen worldwide to pandemic proportions according to the World Health Organization.
Now, more than ever, it is incumbent for everyone to become their own health advocate and awaken the healer that lies dormant within each one of us.
Epigenetics is a relatively new branch of medicine being about 11 years old. There are 3 influences on epigenetic expression of genes – food, environment and the mind.
When you Awaken Your Inner Healer, you come to understand and learn your body’s responses to those 3 influences and how you can reprogram your gene expression back to healthy and balanced.
Find out how YOU can Awaken Your Own Inner Healer. Click on the player below to Listen Now or Get the Podcast on iTunes!
About our Guest
Nia is a certified qigong instructor and holistic health coach/consultant. She received her qigong certification from the New England School of Tai Chi, and health coach certification from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition. She takes a client-centric individualized approach when working with clients. This holistic approach recognizes that the sum of the whole is more than the parts and delves into the causes of imbalance in the body to bring it back into balance. Visit www.xinwellness.com to learn more.
- Learn more about Nia, her services and wellness solutions by visiting www.xinwellness.com. Be sure to sign up for her newsletter so you’ll be the first to know about the new program we discussed during the show!
- We got into a conversation about DNA methylation and foods should we eat for a methyl-rich diet. Nia has shared the following resources if you’d like to learn more:
- Research article: Epigenetic Changes in Response to Tai Chi Practice: A Pilot Investigation of DNA Methylation Marks
- Click here to learn what factors influence gene expression
- So what foods should we eat for a methyl-rich diet? Click here for a quick list.
- What additional things can you do now to awaken your inner healer? We talked about the importance of breathing & stress reduction. Click here for more tips from Nia.
The Abundance of Gratitude
Discover how to make more money and live a more fulfilled life
by creating a strong loyalty and connection with your clients and tribe…
and make a real difference within the world, for you and for your family by showing gratitude!
Join me and 20 inspiring industry experts as we share creative ways to appreciate your clients, attract more business and grow a million dollar enterprise.
Visit TheAbundanceOfGratitude.com to learn more and join us for this video summit.
What’s your favorite take-away from this episode? Share your comments below.
Want to check out more episodes of our radio shows? Click here.