Something unusual happened when I selected our color of the month — keep in mind this occurred months ago! The phrase “Freedom & Release” came to me; I jotted it down so I could refer back to it when it was time to stream this month’s content.
So, that’s this month’s theme, which we can all agree is a welcome concept and energy following recent worldwide events and response to the pandemic.
Wondering how this May 2020 forecast came to be? Our energy readings easily flow from a blend of several methods and practices I use nearly every single day, such as energy healing, Divine & angelic guidance and color theory.
Your May 2020 Color of the Month & Energy Reading
Before we get into the details for May, recall April’s theme, “Free of Illusions.” We certainly were given ample opportunity to realize for ourselves illusions keeping us from living our most vibrant lives.
We also witnessed many new realities that, on the surface, impeded our freedom and ability to live our most vibrant lives.
Yet, if we brought awareness to our thoughts, feelings and energy, we discovered alignment in many areas of our Kaleidoscopes. As we freed ourselves of illusions of separation from Infinite wisdom and from the collective of humanity, we freed ourselves from resistance, isolation, worry and doubt.
I invite you to review April’s forecast as well as our weekly forecasts, especially the weeks of the 13th, 20th and 27th. We’re experiencing a major shift, and for those ready to embrace it and release what is no longer in alignment with your version of a vibrant life, May holds the promise of Freedom & Release.
- Freedom to express yourself and release others’ expectations of who you’re “supposed to” be.
- Freedom to embrace what you love and find beautiful and release all that no longer inspires you.
- Freedom to express your love and compassion as you release unforgivingness and intolerance.
We’ve discovered the delightful parts of our lives. We know we have the freedom to embrace, celebrate and choose what to bring forward and what to shift in fresh ways.
Color of the Month – Insightful Rose
Our color of the month is Insightful Rose, which I love for several reasons.
- First, it’s expanding upon the rose-like colors and energy of the last two weeks of April.
- Next, it lends support for an unwavering focus as it provides an enlightened perspective.
You can use this color vibration to help gain a keen awareness of what needs to be done and how you can do it.
To help you further your experience of this month’s theme, here are a few additional suggestions:
- Space clear your home
- Use a Rose Quartz crystal as a touchstone to remind yourself we are one
- Set intentions for each area of your life
- Consider how you might experience a greater sense of freedom
- Contemplate how releasing your most expressive, confident, joyous, loving and compassionate self would feel
Use Insightful Rose to help gain additional insights about your most vibrant life as needed throughout the month. When you can visualize what you want in each area of your life, it’s easier to tap into what needs to be done and how to do it.
A Note About Colors Specified
Colors selected to represent the energy of each month and each week of the year are Sherwin Williams colors. Their architectural and design palette has been my go-to for years! You see the color above, along with the Sherwin Williams paint code plus the RGB and hex code equivalent values. This helps if you’d like to use our colors in your physical spaces or on your digital screens to further the promise of this month’s theme, Freedom & Release.
Here’s to living a vibrant life!