On this episode of Power Up Living, host Kelly Galea interviews Maureen Francisco, author of It Takes Moxie: Off the Boat, Or Out of School, To Making It Your Way In America.
Maureen teaches people how to achieve success in these times. Whether you are new to the workforce, out of work, or looking to move up in your industry, the tools, strategies and principles she shares can make the biggest difference in your success.
- Why and when we experience failure
- What holds people back from going after their dream job
- What it means to C.A.R.E.
Tune in to learn more about Maureen’s powerful story. Click on the player below to Listen Now or Get the Podcast on iTunes.
About our Guest
Maureen is currently the co-president of a nonprofit organization, Ascend, which is about empowering Pan Asians to be tomorrow’s leaders. She also sits on the board of Pacific Lutheran University’s School of Arts & Communication.
- Find Maureen on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter:
- Check out her website, www.maureenfrancisco.com.
- Purchase a copy of Maureen’s book, “It Takes Moxie: Off the Boat, Or Out of School, To Making It Your Way In America“ and enjoy practical success strategies and advice.
- One of my favorite quotables from this episode: “Happiness is temporary. Joy is a way of life.” TWEET THIS
- We’re thrilled to invite you to our Get Your Shift Together course. It’s an online, on-demand course and for a limited time, FREE to attend!This is your opportunity to Get Your Shift Together and “power up” various areas of your life — without stress, overwhelm & judgement — with ease, inspiration & joy! During our 7-week course, we’ll be taking a look at 7 areas important to living a fulfilling, purposeful, powered up life. Let’s design your life & create more freedom, flexibility & fun!Click here to access the course with our compliments (we’re offering this course for a limited time only, so join now before enrollment closes!)
What’s your favorite take-away from this episode? Share your comments below.
Want to check out more episodes of our radio shows? Click here.