April 1 @ 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM$10
Join us for a no-frills, full day of scrapbooking & crafting timeSATURDAY, APRIL 1, 10 AM – 6 PM(come when you can for as long as you’d like …arrive as early as 10am, stay as late as 6pm)
Private Resident, Cocoa Beach
(off Minuteman Causeway, just West of intersection with A1A / N. Orlando Ave.)Registration Fee: $10This is a chance for us all to catch up on current scrapbooking or craft projects!What can you look forward to?
- A FUN GIRLS DAY OUT! Time for yourself & your photos, albums, cards or craft projects.
- Coffee, tea & bottled water will be provided.
- Bring your lunch, dinner or snacks if you’d like … there’s a refrigerator & microwave available to use.
- “Frills-Free” means no onsite “store” or attendance gifts. It’s all about time for yourself & your projects!
- That said, we may have a door-prize drawing depending on number of attendees.3-4′ table space will be provided, so space is limited.RSVP now to join us!