Your Color & Energy Reading for the Week of May 25, 2020
This is a question you’ll find yourself pondering this week. So much has shifted the last two months, and as the dust has settled, so to speak, you know the “old normal” and whatever the hell the “new normal” is aren’t for you.
So, what’s next? What is for you?
This is a time to scope each area of your Kaleidoscope with openness and curiosity.
Color of the Week – Memorable Rose
Use our color of the week, Memorable Rose, to touch in with what has most made an impression on you the Iast couple of months.
- Where did you witness Spirit at work?
- In what ways was love expressed and received?
- What did you discover about your physical needs and wants?
- How might your places benefit from renewal?
- What thoughts have you been thinking about what freedom means to you?
- What nudges have you received about what you’re here to do — or what calls are you already acknowledging?
- What does it mean to you to experience wealth and abundance in each area of your life?
Reflect on these questions and use the power of this hue to help bring openness and curiosity as you consider, “What’s next?” Receive inspiration and answers, allow the unexpected, stir things up and attract a more vibrant life as you know and choose for yourself what’s next!
A Note About Colors Specified
Colors selected to represent the energy of each month and each week of the year are Sherwin Williams colors. Their architectural and design palette has been my go-to for years! You see the color above, along with the Sherwin Williams paint code plus the RGB and hex code equivalent values. This helps if you’d like to use our colors in your physical spaces or on your digital screens to further the promise of this month’s theme, Freedom & Release.
Here’s to living a vibrant life!