Your Color & Energy Reading for the Week of July 13, 2020
“In order to experience changes in our outer worlds, we must shift things in our inner worlds.” This line from July’s energy reading is most active this week from a planning perspective.
Considering our Kaleidoscope model, Scope It. Shift it. Click It:
- Scope the area(s) of your life you feel are most important now
- Next, scope the areas you desire to see changes in.
Color of the Week – Moonmist
- Shift things in your inner world by using this week’s color, Moonmist, to help boost your inner belief, enlighten your perspective and charge your self confidence.
- Shift your faith to experience outer changes by mapping out ways you might navigate your journey Through the Kaleidoscope towards your more vibrant life.
- Consider using visual tools like mind mapping, process modeling and vision boards to help engage your inner world ideas, feelings and emotions in the outer world.
- As adjustments, approaches and ways come to mind (or as you intuitively sense them or notice signs), make note of shift(s) to incorporate in your plans.
- Take action where needed this week!
A Note About Colors Specified
Colors selected to represent the energy of each month and each week of the year are Sherwin Williams colors. Their architectural and design palette has been my go-to for years! You see the color above, along with the Sherwin Williams paint code plus the RGB and hex code equivalent values. This helps if you’d like to use our colors in your physical spaces or on your digital screens to further your experience of the month’s theme, “As Within, So Without.”
Here’s to living a vibrant life!