Your Color & Energy Reading for the Week of December 12, 2022
This week, let us explore more deeply the Meditate section of our December forecast.
Color of the Week – June Day
Look to our color, June Day, for happy and warm inspiration. Use this color’s vibes to help listen to and follow your inner-knowingness and redirect your life toward your desires.
Our theme is Carefree, Lazy Days of Summer to help get into the mindset of the moment. Meditate and reflect upon all you are grateful for. Focus your thoughts and intentions on vibrant living and all the goodness wrapped within the Carefree, Lazy Days of Summer.
Allow yourself to feel that radiant warmth and joy.
- What is it telling you about how you’ve been experiencing and being in your life?
- What might you now be, or be in greater alignment with?
- What have you been doing, what are you now doing and what do you know to do and know to stop doing?
- What do you have?
- What have you been saying you don’t have?
- How mighty you allow a June Day perspective to help shift you joyfully toward your desires?
A Note About Colors Specified
Colors selected to represent the energy of each month and each week of the year are Sherwin Williams colors. Their architectural and design palette has been my go-to for years! You see the color above, along with the Sherwin Williams paint code plus the RGB and hex code equivalent values. This helps if you’d like to use our colors in your physical spaces or on your digital screens as you Evaluate, Meditate, Postulate your most vibrant life this month.
Here’s to living a vibrant life!