Your Color & Energy Reading for the Week of August 15, 2022
Are you battling with yourself? After last week’s Check Up, I’m sensing you may feel out of sorts. Perhaps you started the week strong and are now feeling yourself reverting to old ideals, excuses, beliefs and thoughts.
Let’s restore your inner harmony so we can bring a dose of reality and peace to your external surroundings and situations. The week’s energy theme, Aesthetic Sensibility, plus our color, Sunset, will help.
I’ve found my inner harmony is particularly affected by my perceptions of my environment. I like to be in warm, beautiful, comfortable and tidy living and work spaces. I find inspiration in expansive, natural, colorful places, real, actual and mystical. Today and this week, I invite you to consider your own Aesthetic Sensibility:
- What do you find beautiful and pleasing spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically?
- What might this be telling you about what vibrant living really looks like and feels for you?
- What is it encouraging you to let go of or stop doing for your inner harmony and Aesthetic Sensibility?
- How might you shift time, energy and resources towards your Aesthetic Sensibility?
- Where are you already experiencing this sense and can renew your devotion for greater daily ease and peace?
Color of the Week – Sunset
Use our color’s vibes to help know and understand what you find beautiful and pleasing. Allow it to help renew and refresh your outlook and appreciation of your unique Aesthetic Sensibility. See how, when you nurture this sense and experience peace and inner harmony, you’re present to your life, situations, surroundings and relationships?
Do you now also see how these worries about old ideals, excuses, beliefs and thoughts have no power in this present moment?
A Note About Colors Specified
Colors selected to represent the energy of each month and each week of the year are Sherwin Williams colors. Their architectural and design palette has been my go-to for years! You see the color above, along with the Sherwin Williams paint code plus the RGB and hex code equivalent values. This helps if you’d like to use our colors in your physical spaces or on your digital screens as you open to and enjoy greater Spontaneity this month.
Here’s to living a vibrant life!