Are there things that you want to do with your life (or your business) that you keep putting off? You may already be listing all of the reasons you haven’t done them, just in case someone asks. On this episode of Power Up Living, guest Lori Gorrell helps us look at the top reasons that we don’t move forward with our ideas and gives us Permission to Get Naked!
- Top 3 reasons we don’t like to get naked
- Why others seem comfortable baring it all
- Revealing tips for moving forward – Permission Granted!
This show is for you if you have ever heard yourself say:
- I don’t have enough (time, money, smarts).
- I would have done it, but ________ (fill in the blank).
- What will the neighbors say?
- I always fail under pressure.
- Part of me wants to just do it, but _________(fill in the blank).
- I’m just too old (or too young).
- No one appreciates all that I do.
Click on the Listen Now button below to listen to the replay now or Subscribe to get this episode on iTunes.
About our Guest
Lori Gorrell provides solutions to move people forward…and Upward…both personally and professionally. She believes that given the proper tools and guidance you can have a better experience doing life. Work can be done with more clarity, projects completed with more focus, balance will come more naturally and all of it is done with more ease.
Lori is a certified professional coach with the International Coach Federation and a soft-skills trainer using top notch programs such as the Everything DiSC® suite of products. She is a licensed trainer for the internationally acclaimed Academy for Coaching Excellence ~ providing business and community leaders with coaching skills to take their professional development to the next level.
Lori founded her professional development company in 2009 to offer solutions that support measurable improvements in performance for individuals and organizations that want to make lasting and meaningful changes. She has a Bachelor’s in Marketing and a Master of Science in Management.
Over the course of her professional career, Lori has worked for industry leaders such as Rubbermaid and SIRVA Relocation and with companies such as Goodyear Tire and Rubber, American Greetings, Sherwin-Williams, Chevron, GE Security, CSX Railway, ACS, Delaware North, PSS World Medical, Delta Airlines and many other wonderful organizations.
- Contact Lori at 440.548.2079 or visit her at UpwardSolutionsCC.com.
- Hot off the press!
Just this month Lori has introduced a new solution for Teams ~ The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team. She says this brand new offering is transformational. Talk about getting naked…Lori says the single most untapped competitive advantage is teamwork and it all starts with Trust! Lori is excited to help you evaluate if this groundbreaking work is appropriate for your organization. Contact her directly at the phone number above.
- 4-week Summit (Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from May 20 through June 12, 2014)
- 16 expert interviews (psychotherapists, authors, life coaches, and spiritual healers from the United States, Canada, and United Kingdom) who will share their best strategies for improving your life and business. We’ll discuss their unique perspectives on creativity and get an inside view of the specific, tested techniques they use to help people create amazing, powerful, positive shifts in their lives. Best of all, you’ll receive usable, actionable information that you can apply to your life and business today.
- Virtual, online event you can attend from the comfort of your own home. That means no travel expenses or extended time away from your job, business, or family. And no getting dressed up either. You can wear your comfy clothes.FREE to listen live. We’ll be recording all 16 of the interviews, so even if you can’t attend live (or just want to listen again), you’ll have the opportunity to upgrade and get access to the complete set of audio recordings and their companion transcripts (for those readers out there). But you must sign up to get all the details.Sign up at CreativityAndWellnessSummit.com
What’s your favorite take-away from this episode? Share your comments below.
Want to check out more episodes of our radio shows? Click here.