The plans that may have eluded you last month will come together in a positive, tangible way this month.
Wondering how this February 2020 forecast came to be? Our forecasts easily flow from a blend of several methods and practices I use nearly every single day, such as energy healing, Divine & angelic guidance and color theory.
Your February 2020 Forecast
The plans that may have eluded you in January (and perhaps even those you’d wanted to put together late last year for 2020) will come together in a positive, tangible way this month.
Let’s consider all areas of our Kaleidoscopes.
- What would you like to shift and in what way?
- What would you like to accomplish?
- What would you like to create?
- What would you like to share?
- What needs attending to or requires nurturing and care?
- What wants to be streamlined?
- What could you delegate?
- What could be done in a more efficient or effective way?
- How might you approach planning your most vibrant life?
Color of the Month – Bluesy Note
Use our color of the month, Bluesy Note, to help make note of your ideas and create positive plans. Allow the vibrant vibes to power your persistence and Harmonic Convergence (our theme) of concepts, confidence and commitment.
The promises of February?
- Combinations (of skills, talents, gifts and resources) that click
p, s. You may want to consider using Lapis Lazuli to help amplify your visionary awareness of plans that are perfectly positive for you.
A Note About Colors Specified
Colors selected to represent the energy of each month and each week of the year are Sherwin Williams colors. Their architectural and design palette has been my go-to for years! You see the color above, along with the Sherwin Williams paint code plus the RGB and hex code equivalent values. This helps if you’d like to use our colors in your physical spaces or on your digital screens to further enhance Harmonic Convergence this month.
Here’s to living a vibrant life!