Our latest events – seminars, teleseminars, telesummit, and workshops – are listed below.
What a wonderful lineup of guests for our radio show, “From Corporate to Creative”!
Here’s a sneak peak:
- TODAY 2/22/12 @ Noon ET
Living a Passionate Life: Interview with Donna Burgher
- 3/7/12 @ Noon ET
The Well-Behaved Woman’s Dilemma with Jennifer Duchene
- 3/21/12 @ Noon ET
Matching Mind, Space & Vision for Business Success with Melanie Adrienne Hill
- 4/4/12 @ Noon ET
The Right Brain Business Plan: Interview with author Jennifer Lee
Join me for today’s episode of “From Corporate to Creative” with guest Tracey Lawton, who is going to show you how to automate your marketing!
Tracey will discuss how simple it can be to take what you already have in your business and repurpose it into your own turbo-charged online marketing system.
- The three essential elements you need to have in place for a successful online marketing system.
- Three simple list building strategies that can be automated and streamlined from information that you already have – no need to create anything new!
- The one essential element you must have on your website to make all of this work.
Are you a creative business owner, right-brain entrepreneur, heart-centered professional, or world changer ready to create a sustainable and profitable business?
Do you have big visions but struggle with seeing the tactics through?
Have you been challenged with getting yourself out there in a bigger way and making more moola?
If you’re tired of the stereotype that creatives can dream big but can’t get anything done, let alone make money and you’re wanting to learn how to break that cycle for yourself, you’re going to get so much out of the free Right-Brainers in Business Video Summit which runs February 25th through March 8th.
Jennifer Lee, author of the best-selling book The Right-Brain Business Plan (who has also been a guest on my radio show), has gathered an inspiring panel of thought leaders and go-getters who’ll show you the path to more productivity and profit.
I participated last year and I learned so much about how to leverage my right-brain genius in my business. And with my Premium Pass, I loved that I could revisit the inspiring materials anytime I wanted to plus was able to enjoy extra support from Jenn and our fellow creative cohorts.
Jenn has taken the stale telesummit and transformed this virtual event into a fresh and interactive learning experience like no other. Since it’s video, you’ll get to see all the speakers in action like they’re right there in the room with you! Plus most of them will join us live in the chat room to answer your questions in real-time.
- Dan Pink, NY Times Best-Selling Author of To Sell is Human and A Whole New Mind
- Charlie Gilkey, founder of Productive Flourishing
- Jill Badonsky, author of The Muse is IN and founder of Kaizen-Muse Creativity Coaching
- Lisa Cherney, founder of Conscious Marketing
- Rachna Jain, founder of Profitable Popularity
Some of the things you’ll learn from this fabulous line-up include:
- The surprising truth about selling and why you may already possess natural abilities to help move people
- Expert productivity tips on how to start finishing the stuff that matters
- How to increase your online visibility, position your expertise, and make more moola
- Why you need to ditch the niche so you can connect with and serve your right peeps
- A compassionate approach to creating more loving, and refreshingly honest relationships with money
- Insider secrets on running a successful creative business based on your heart and soul
Grab your F*ree pass here: http://rightbrainersinbusiness.com
Plus right when you sign-up you’ll get instant exclusive access to a special bonus interview that Jenn did with Marney Makridakis, author of Creating Time and founder of Artellaland. I got so much out of listening to it and I just know you will, too.
I can’t wait to “see” you there!
Here’s to living an inspired & creative life,
If you’ve ever felt intimidated, overwhelmed or trapped by the way you think you “should” be running your business, you’re going to get so much out of the f*ree Right-Brainers in Business Video Summit which runs February 27th through March 9th.
Jennifer Lee, author of the best-selling book The Right-Brain Business Plan, has gathered 10 entrepreneurial leaders to give you the expert answers and resources you need to take your business more seriously (while still having lots of fun!).
Some of the things you’ll learn at this fresh and interactive event include:
- The secrets to authentic, heart-based pricing and selling
- Expert tips on how to leverage technology to expand your reach
- What you really need to know about making sales using social media
- How to spread your unique message and increase your impact
- What every creative business owner should legally have in place (it’s actually not that scary!)
I can’t wait to “see” you there!
p.s. I’m so excited … Jenn is also going to be a guest on my radio show, “From Corporate to Creative” on April 4th!
Check out the Right-Brainers in Business Video Summit - 5 more sessions ahead!
I signed up for F*REE and would love for you to join me for the second week of this summit. The first week was amazing so I don’t want you to miss out on the excellent content being shared.
If you’ve ever felt intimidated, overwhelmed or trapped by the way you think you ‘should’ be running your business, you’re going to get so much out of this exciting and interactive event.
I look forward to sharing this experience with you.
‘See’ you there!
When entrepreneur mentor (and ABC’s “Secret Millionaire”) Ali Brown started her first business 12 years ago out of her tiny kitchen in NYC, all she had was an idea, an old computer, and a bit of gumption to actually try being a business owner.
Those first few years were rocky for sure. In fact, after today coaching hundreds of business owners, many who are starting their first ventures, Ali believes your first THREE years in business are typically your *toughest* by far. (I definitely agree!!)
Ali says, “In my experience, this is also when most of you want to GIVE UP. You may think:
- ‘This is just too much’, or
- ‘I have no idea where to start’, or
- ‘I’m so overwhelmed and not sure where to focus!’
The GOOD news is, if you can get through these first three years with the RIGHT information, plan, and mindset, you can be SET for life! But it’s sad that many give up.”
That’s why Ali’s hosting a special FREE CALL next week that will share the *KEY elements to making your business WORK during this foundational phase.*
It’s called “Solid Steps to Success”, taking place *THURSDAY, March 15, 2012.*
This call is SPECIFICALLY for those of you who are in your FIRST three years of a business venture.
To living an inspired & creative life,
P.S. BIG HINT: This call isn’t just for those of you who are new to the game. Even for Ali’s own company, which generates multiple
millions in revenue, she revisits *these SAME principles* each year to make sure her foundation is strong! Don’t miss out on the
gems Ali will share on this call. And it’s FREE. Get all the details here now.
There’s a voice inside that keeps trying to work its way to the surface. On tomorrow’s episode of the “From Corporate to Creative” show, we’ll be talking about that voice and the wake-up call, with guest Evelyn Kalinosky. Evelyn is a midlife mentor for business women who has been there in her own journey and turned her life into the legacy she will leave behind her.
Does this sound like you?
- You’re a high-achieving, soulful businesswoman in midlife.
- You are goal-driven. Adventurous.
- You’re financially successful but feeling emotionally bankrupt.
- Your creativity wants to be reclaimed.
- You see opportunity to transform, but you’re stretched too thin to take it.
- You feel like you are free falling.
- You work yourself to exhaustion. And so, a little fun would appeal.
- You’re the successful caretaker–at work, at home–but you get pushback when you do something to take care of yourself.
- You’re a woman who notices what you won’t have if you never leap, and what’s missing since crisis hit.
- You’re ready to make your crisis an awakening.
- You’re ready to accomplish the life calling you’ve kept on the back-burner.
- You refuse to give up what’s important to you anymore.
Our lives have a way of calling us to what they want to be, and never more so than when we reach midlife. When we ignore the calling, when we focus all of our sacred potential on the lives we made ourselves fit into in order to achieve in high performance careers, we risk facing a wake-up call that looks like crisis.
The wake-up call. It’s the voice of your inner purpose that can no longer wait to be noticed. Your spirit’s evolution that needs attention at last.
What’s the benefit of answering the voice? Your happiness as you define the next stage of your life and your success. The fulfillment of living your life’s purpose, and letting yourself live out that deeply-held dream.
Evelyn Kalinosky is a certified coach and author of more than two dozen books and audio programs including the book “From Breakdown to Breakthrough: Seven Women Executives Share Their Turning Points”, and she is currently writing a book on career women navigating through midlife.
She was named “1 of 101 Women Bloggers to Watch in 2011” by WE Magazine for Women, a “Fabulous 50 Top Blogger” by Boomer Diva Nation, and winner of “Best Coaching Blogs 2011 and 2012” by School of Coaching Mastery.
In addition to being a coach, Evelyn is a speaker and poet.
Happy Valentine’s Day! Please show my friends Corinna Rake & Marisa Goudy a little love & check out the free webinar they’re offering on the Online Empowerment Formula. Here are the details:
Love it or hate it, we all know that our lives are entangled in the World Wide Web. Even if we think we’d like to keep the Internet at arm’s length when it comes to our personal lives, we know that our businesses rely on having a strong online presence.
Together, web designer Corinna Rake and communications consultant Marisa Goudy (who were my guests on the Creative in Business podcast earlier this year) have coined the phrase “Online Empowerment.” It’s their holistic approach to creating a powerful online presence and it promises entrepreneurs a more sustainable, conscious, and fun way to build and market their businesses online.
The Online Empowerment Formula is based on the 5 Ds: Discover, Describe, Deliver, Design, and Develop. Corinna and Marisa help you apply each of these dynamic concepts in order to share your authentic message with the world and attract your ideal clients. For this team, the website is always the most important online asset, so they’re even teaching small business owners build, write, and market their own WordPress websites using the Formula!
I invite you to join them for a free webinar on February 19 at 8PM ET to learn more about their Online Empowerment Formula… I know they have some great things planned and will offer useful information and exercises that you can apply immediately to your online marketing efforts. A recording is available to all who register, but do try to be there on 2/19 because they’re giving away a private consultation to one lucky winner who joins them live!
Visit www.WebsiteMarketingTipsAndSupport.com to register now.
|“It is honestly the first time I got REAL, useful, relate-able information that I can use in my business today!”
Southcoast Feng Shui
|“I truly admire how generous you are with your help to the small designer voices. I am just starting up my business and you have already given me a big foothold up!”
Judith Taylor Designs