By Paris Love
Try creating a Daily Planning Page for yourself that lists all things important. Include
- Date and Day
- An inspirational quote or message you particularly like
- A line to list your top priorities in life
- A statement about your intentions for the day
- A daily opening ritual that includes your current personal and business projects review
- Daily To Do list that is purposefully kept to five items or less and limits your email time
- A closing ritual that includes cleaning up your desk or work area, tracking income and expenses
- A review and acknowledgement of today’s accomplishments
You can add items to this page to suit your lifestyle. Having some inspiration, and time out for opening and closing and planning your day can not only keep you organized, but also add to your peace of mind and focus.
Paris Love is a Productivity and Organizational Consultant specializing in helping overextended professionals strive for a better quality of life infused with meaningful work, wealth, good health and well being. Paris has written articles for NAPO News, Star Lee Magazine, Baldwin Parent, San Diego NAPO News, Organizing A to Z, BrownSkin Magazine, Online Organizing and Home Base Quarterly. You can catch Paris on A & E “Hoarders” where she helps a family in crisis. Her most recent book, Fifty Tips to Get You Organized in Ten Minutes or Less and Growing Pains, along with more information on her life’s work and business can be found at www.ParisLoveInstitute.com or by calling 770-722-2748.