Do you consider yourself to be creative? Do you think creativity is reserved for the lucky few who have certain skills and talents? It’s amazing how often people are quick to declare themselves as not creative simply because they don’t paint or play an instrument or do something else that is artistic. Creativity is something we all possess, whether we realize it or not. While we may not show creativity in artistic expression, it’s in there. And creativity is an essential ingredient to leading a healthy, happy, balanced life. Come listen to psychotherapist, life coach, and singer/songwriter Krylyn Peters share:
- Why creativity is so important to good emotional and mental health
- What really gets in the way of being creative
- How to tap into your innate creativity (even if you think you don’t have a creative bone in your body)
Click on the Listen Now button below to listen to the replay now or Get Podcast to get this episode on iTunes.
About our Guest
Krylyn Peters, MC, LPC, CLC, is a licensed professional counselor (psychotherapist), certified life coach, and singer/songwriter who specializes in helping people use creativity to bust through fear, move through life transitions with ease, and effectively manage stress and burnout in order to live their best, most balanced, and passionate life. She was recently licensed to teach the “Feel the Fear And Do It Anyway”® process, based on the book with the same title by Susan Jeffers, Ph.D. She routinely speaks on topics relating to overcoming fear and using creativity for wellness and good mental health.
- Sign up for the “Creativity and Wellness Summit!” It’s FREE to listen live.
- 4-week Summit (Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from May 20 through June 12, 2014)
- 16 expert interviews (psychotherapists, authors, life coaches, and spiritual healers from the United States, Canada, and United Kingdom) who will share their best strategies for improving your life and business. We’ll discuss their unique perspectives on creativity and get an inside view of the specific, tested techniques they use to help people create amazing, powerful, positive shifts in their lives. Best of all, you’ll receive usable, actionable information that you can apply to your life and business today.
- Virtual, online event you can attend from the comfort of your own home. That means no travel expenses or extended time away from your job, business, or family. And no getting dressed up either. You can wear your comfy clothes.FREE to listen live. We’ll be recording all 16 of the interviews, so even if you can’t attend live (or just want to listen again), you’ll have the opportunity to upgrade and get access to the complete set of audio recordings and their companion transcripts (for those readers out there). But you must sign up to get all the details.
Sign up at CreativityAndWellnessSummit.com
- Here is one of Krylyn’s favorite quotes shared during this episode: “Fear is excitement without breath.” ~ Fritz Perls
What’s your favorite take-away from this episode? Share your comments below.
Want to check out more episodes of our radio shows? Click here.