Being a Lifestyle Entrepreneur is all about building a business that supports a lifestyle of freedom and opportunity. It’s looking at the world as both your playground and a your potential addressable market.
For the last 10 years Jesse Krieger has built over 5 businesses in a variety of industries, from touring America in a rock band, to producing custom flash drives in China, from financing renewable energy projects to traveling the world as a dating coach.
The common denominator that connects these diverse experiences is a lust for novelty and the willingness to push his comfort zone to learn and master new fields of knowledge.
On this episode of Power Up Living, Jesse shares the 5 secrets he’s learned over the last 10 years to inspire your own adventures as a lifestyle entrepreneur.
Click on the player below to Listen Now or Get the Podcast on iTunes.
About our Guest
Jesse Krieger was born and raised in San Francisco but spends three to four months a year traveling the world. Whether it’s climbing volcanoes with friends in the Mediterranean or consulting with clients from Malaysia to Manhattan, Jesse views the world as both a playground and a potential addressable market.
During his twenties Jesse started over five companies and sold the last two. He has lived in, worked in, and traveled to more than thirty countries and speaks German and Mandarin Chinese in addition to his native English.
A graduate of UC Berkeley and formerly a touring rock guitarist, Jesse counts becoming a published author as his most recent achievement. When he is not consulting with clients on lifestyle and entrepreneurship, he can usually be found on a bicycle, pedaling up a steep mountain slope or yelling at the top of his lungs from the peak.
- Special Offer for Power Up Living listeners: Buy a copy of Lifestyle Entrepreneur and get 10+ hours of video interviews and 100+ pages of transcripts from the Lifestyle Entrepreneur Summit! Learn how to build your business and live more freely with inspiring 6 and 7-figure entrepreneurs.
- One of my favorite formulas from Jesse’s book: Ambition + Persistence = Excellence
- Learn More about Jesse Krieger at www.LifestyleEntrepreneurBlog.com
- 4-week Summit (Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from May 20 through June 12, 2014)
- 16 expert interviews (psychotherapists, authors, life coaches, and spiritual healers from the United States, Canada, and United Kingdom) who will share their best strategies for improving your life and business. We’ll discuss their unique perspectives on creativity and get an inside view of the specific, tested techniques they use to help people create amazing, powerful, positive shifts in their lives. Best of all, you’ll receive usable, actionable information that you can apply to your life and business today.
- Virtual, online event you can attend from the comfort of your own home. That means no travel expenses or extended time away from your job, business, or family. And no getting dressed up either. You can wear your comfy clothes.FREE to listen live. We’ll be recording all 16 of the interviews, so even if you can’t attend live (or just want to listen again), you’ll have the opportunity to upgrade and get access to the complete set of audio recordings and their companion transcripts (for those readers out there). But you must sign up to get all the details.Sign up at CreativityAndWellnessSummit.com
What’s your favorite take-away from this episode? Share your comments below.
Want to check out more episodes of our radio shows? Click here.