Tune in to learn:
- What “love cycles” are
- The five distinct stages of love
- How to identify which stage you are currently experiencing in your relationship
- What to do when things shift
- The single most important ingredient to a long-time successful relationship
Get ready to enhance your love relationship & deepen your connection! Click on the media player below to Listen Now or Get the Podcast on iTunes.
About our Guest
Linda Carroll is the author of Love Cycles, Her Mother’s Daughter, and Remember Who You Are. A couple’s therapist for over thirty years, she is certified in Transpersonal Psychology and Imago Therapy and is a master teacher in Pairs Therapy. She lives in Corvallis, OR, offers workshops across the country, and is a frequent speaker at Rancho La Puerta in Tecate, Mexico.
Visit her online at http://www.lovecycles.org.
- Want to create lasting love? Check out Linda’s book, Love Cycles.
- What stage of love are you in? Click here to take the Love Cycles quiz.
What’s your favorite take-away from this episode? Share your comments below.
Want to check out more episodes of our radio shows? Click here.