Some of what we cover:
- What self-sabotage really is & why we do it
- How to overcome your self sabotage
- How to be more effective
- The difference between improving your context versus your content
- What inner power is & how you can increase yours
Learn more about Cris’ Life Strategies and unique approach by clicking on the player below to Listen Now or Get the Podcast on iTunes.
About our Guest
Cris Baker has much practice in adversity, he’s been screwing things up for years! So he knows how to answer your question: What will improve your current situation? Discover why your actions have resulted in your circumstances, and you’ll also know how to make things better.
Since actions have consequences and you generally do what you think is right, find out how to transcend unproductive, unwanted thoughts. Improvements come once you discard incorrect beliefs.
Born in England when very young and now based in Gibraltar at the entrance to the Mediterranean, he started researching Life Strategies in North America towards the end of the twentieth century.
Never one just accept to someone’s beliefs, he knows that life is rational, and authentic knowing along with experience have way more power than just understanding. Invest your time and energy to check things out for yourself, and you’ll find options beyond continuing to suffer.
The context in which you do what you do is crucial to your success. As Henry Ford famously said, “Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t, you’re right. Either way!”
His published works include: Self-Sabotage? What it is, Why we do it, When we do it, How to Overcome It! and What you Resist, Persists! For more information, see www.LifeStrategies.net/cris where you’ll also find free materials to explore, well over a hundred published articles, audio interviews, and much more.
- Visit Cris at www.LifeStrategies.net/cris ,where you’ll also find free materials to explore, including over a hundred published articles, audio interviews, and much more.
- Check out Cris’ book, Self-Sabotage? What it is, Why we do it, When we do it, How to Overcome It!
- Cris also a Strategies coach – for anyone wanting personal help to overcome their self-sabotage. Results fully guaranteed, or there’s no charge! See http://www.LifeStrategies.net/coaching to learn more.
What’s your favorite take-away from this episode? Share your comments below.
Want to check out more episodes of our radio shows? Click here.