You have probably read or heard — whether direct from Ecclesiastes or through The Byrds song — “To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.” June’s energy invites us to bring awareness to these words and ourselves.
Wondering how this June 2019 forecast came to be? Our forecasts easily flow from a blend of several methods & practices I use nearly every single day, such as energy healing, Divine & angelic guidance and color theory.
Your June 2019 Forecast
- What does the phrase (or the passage that it’s from), “To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven” mean to you?
- How have you witnessed it at work in your own life?
- What does it say to you about your pace, purpose, patience and pathways forward?
While I included “purpose” above, please consider all areas of your Kaleidoscope in terms of pace, purpose, patience and pathways forward.
Color of the Month – Dusted Olive
Scope where you are now. Use our color of the month, Dusted Olive, for support in gaining a stronger understanding of yourself and where you are now. Know where you are not in alignment in pace, purpose, patience and pathways with compassion, forgiveness, love, concern as you easily access your inner power.
Shift toward proper pace, devoted purpose, ease and patience with empowered pathways forward.
Look to each area of your Kaleidoscope.
- How might you know inspired solutions?
- How might you allow and receive support?
- Where can you be more giving?
- What might be more fun?
- What seasons are coming to an end (or need to)?
- What has served its time?
- What is it time to release?
- What is it time to renew?
Consider our theme for June, “A Season and a Time” and its meaning and relevance in each area of your life. Pay attention to your inner wisdom and knowing. Listen to the still voice within.
- What seasons and cycles can you celebrate and say ‘goodbye’ to?
- Where has it felt like time is on your side?
- Where have you felt against it?
- What shifts and aligned adjustments will you make knowing what you now do about your proper pace, purpose, patience and pathways?
- What do you really need, and what would feel even better and more fulfilling?
This is your time and your season!
A Note About Colors Specified
Colors selected to represent the energy of each month and each week of the year are Sherwin Williams colors. Their architectural and design palette has been my go-to for years! You see the color above, along with the Sherwin Williams paint code plus the RGB and hex code equivalent values. This helps if you’d like to use our colors in your physical spaces or on your digital screens, whether for A Season or a Time.
Here’s to living a vibrant life!