with Kelly Galea
Are you wondering how you’ll ever find time to start or launch your business? If you’re building a business on the side, are you concerned about having enough time to grow it to a point where you can finally leave your job behind? Or are you an overwhelmed entrepreneur or business owner with too little time for you & life outside of your business?
Join host Kelly Galea for this episode of ‘From Corporate to Creative” where she’ll help you to stop spending all your time and start creating & owning it. How do you know if this is for you?
- Do you feel there are too few hours in the day?
- Are you always running behind?
- Do you look up and realize your day is gone?
- At the end of another long day, do you feel there is little to show for it?
- Are you less than satisfied with the amount of time you have for you?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, you’ll definitely want to tune in.
What’s your favorite take-away from this episode? Share your comments below.