On this episode, host Kelly Galea interviews allergy specialist Dr. Susanne Bennett.
If you have allergies (or live with someone who does), you’ll want to tune in for this show. Creator and author of The 7-Day Allergy Makeover, Dr. Bennett answers our questions on how to eliminate allergies and restore vibrant health from the inside out.
Imagine a world where your itchy & watery eyes, sneezing & running nose, and itchy skin or hives are a thing of the past!
Not experiencing those obvious allergy symptoms? Are you suffering from general fatigue, insomnia, bloating & digestive issues, or joint pain? How about a lack of concentration, anxiety or an overall feeling that you’re not experiencing optimal health? You may have hidden allergies.
Dr. Bennett helps you discover the root causes of your health issues and eliminate toxins & irritants that trigger your allergy symptoms.
Click on the player below to Listen Now or Get the Podcast on iTunes — and get ready to feel amazing!
About our Guest
Dr. Susanne Bennett, D.C., CCSP, is the founder of the Wellness For Life Center in Santa Monica, California. She specializes in allergies, clinical nutrition, environmental and lifestyle medicine, with an emphasis in pediatric and young adult health care. She is the creator and author of The 7-Day Allergy Makeover (Penguin, March 2014), a step-by-step clinically proven program that helps individuals break free from their allergy symptoms by utilizing natural therapies and solutions without drugs or injections. For more info, visit www.drsusanne.com.
- Check out yesterday’s post for a couple tidbits you may not have known about allergies (courtesy of Dr. Susanne).
- Click here for free access to Dr. Susanne’s “11 Surprising Facts About Allergies,” a digital booklet based on the findings of her book, The 7-Day Allergy Makeover).
- Buy a copy of The 7-Day Allergy Makeover and get invaluable bonus gifts! Simply forward your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org and you’ll receive:
- Do’s and Don’ts Allergy-Free Food Plan so you’ll know exactly what to eat
- Allergy-Free Shopping List – save time at the store!
- Her Body Balancing Technique video to double your energy in 5 minutes
- Morning & Evening Holistic Meditation Audio MP3s to calm your system
- At the end of our discussion, Dr. Susanne talked about the GEE of Happiness: Gratitude, Enthusiasm & Engagement. How will you integrate this in your life? How can you share your GEE of happiness with others?
- 4-week Summit (Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from May 20 through June 12, 2014)
- 16 expert interviews (psychotherapists, authors, life coaches, and spiritual healers from the United States, Canada, and United Kingdom) who will share their best strategies for improving your life and business. We’ll discuss their unique perspectives on creativity and get an inside view of the specific, tested techniques they use to help people create amazing, powerful, positive shifts in their lives. Best of all, you’ll receive usable, actionable information that you can apply to your life and business today.
- Virtual, online event you can attend from the comfort of your own home. That means no travel expenses or extended time away from your job, business, or family. And no getting dressed up either. You can wear your comfy clothes.FREE to listen live. We’ll be recording all 16 of the interviews, so even if you can’t attend live (or just want to listen again), you’ll have the opportunity to upgrade and get access to the complete set of audio recordings and their companion transcripts (for those readers out there). But you must sign up to get all the details.Sign up at CreativityAndWellnessSummit.com
What’s your favorite take-away from this episode? Share your comments below.
Want to check out more episodes of our radio shows? Click here.