Your Forecast for the Week of May 20, 2019
This is a week to focus on your Heart area.
With our May forecast, we spoke about our cup o’ J.O.E. and the engagements in our lives.
- How will we engage with those meaningful people in our lives?
- What new ways might we show them we care?
- What ways did we used to show them we care, but perhaps have let other things interfere with our most meaningful expressions?
- Who can we open our hearts to?
- What relationships and connections might we open up to?
- Who can we express care and concern for?
Ask yourself these questions within each area of your Kaleidoscope, not just your Heart area.
Color of the Week – Cosmetic Peach
Use our color of the week, Cosmetic Peach, to reestablish your most heartfelt and meaningful principles and values.
- Who will you show up for today?
- Who needs you to be your best self, personally, professionally, collectively?
This shade can help you to honor and respect yourself and those around you.
One of my mentors, Brendon Burchard, shares a story about an accident that led to his discovery of three questions we will ask at the end of our lives. (For more about this, read The Millionaire Messenger, “Chapter One: A Crash Course in Sharing My Message”).
- Did I live?
- Did I love?
- Did I matter?
This encapsulates the essence of this week. Formulate similar questions for yourself so you can gauge your self-respect, depth of connections and meaningful moments and actions.
A Note About Colors Specified
Colors selected to represent the energy of each month and each week of the year are Sherwin Williams colors. Their architectural and design palette has been my go-to for years! You’ll see the color here, along with the Sherwin Williams paint code plus the RGB and hex code equivalent values. This helps if you’d like to use these colors in your physical space, on your desktop or as you discover “Meaningful Moments Manifest!” this month.
Here’s to living a vibrant life!