Your Forecast for the Week of June 4, 2018
As you “Decide and GO!”, this week’s energy reminds you to connect with joy first, then decide and then go!
- Invite desirable intentions to set the tone for your decisions, choices and actions.
- Ignite joyful possibilities and experiences by being mindful of what feels good.
Color of the Week – Funky Yellow
Use our color of the week, Funky Yellow, to remind you to do what makes you happy. If it’s been a while since you’ve really given this consideration, this shade can help you redirect towards your more vibrant life.
- Scope It: What makes you happy?
- Allow your new perspective to help you to Shift It. Choose experiences and activities true to you, your inner joy, passion and happiness.
- Click It as you “Decide and GO!” in the direction of your desires.
Blend this week’s color with our color of the month, Mindful Gray, to empower your passionate thoughts and heartfelt desires as you bring the joy to the party that is your vibrant life.
A Note About Colors Specified
Colors selected to represent the energy of each month and each week of the year are Sherwin Williams colors. Their architectural and design palette has been my go-to for years. You’ll see the color here, along with the Sherwin Williams paint code plus the RGB and hex code equivalent values. This helps if you’d like to use these colors in your physical space, on your desktop or when deciding, visualizing, and commanding your most vibrant life this month.
Here’s to living a vibrant life!
Would you like to know even more about the energy, themes & possibilities for June? Check out our Kaleidoscope group – a Colorful Community where you’ll find Soul Satisfying Solutions, Self-Discovery Strategies AND Support.