Join host Kelly Galea for this fashion-forward episode of “Power Up Living” with fashion consultant, Melanie Pace.
Melanie shares with us trends plus colors that are hot this season. Stuck in a fashion rut? She’ll help you trade in those yoga pants for updated comfort, appeal and style you’ll love! Speaking of love, with Valentine’s Day right around the corner you’ll love Melanie’s tips for dressing for a special night out — and you’ll discover what’s sexy, appealing AND classy for both women and men.
Listen in by clicking on one of the buttons below — and get ready to fall out of your fashion rut & in love with your style!
About our Guest
Melanie Pace is a wardrobe stylist, fashion consultant and on air fashion expert based out of Orlando, FL. A Florida State Alumni with a Fashion Merchandising degree and a business minor, Melanie worked her way up into the fashion world starting at Anthropologie in the visual department. From there she has had the pleasure of styling for Celebrity clients such as Giuliana Rancic for E! News, Fashion Police, and the Giuliana and Bill show. Melanie has also styled fashion shows for Ferragamo; she is The Mall at Millenia official stylist and has styled for People StyleWatch Magazine, Golf Digest, and many more publications. Melanie does on air appearances for Fox 35 News Good Day Live. You can catch her there twice a month dishing on all the latest fashions.
- Bloomingdale’s – One of Melanie’s go-to’s because they are a one-stop shop. Plus they always have a coupon, sale or are donating to a charity.
- Neiman Marcus and Sacks Fifth Avenue for luxury items to pepper in to your wardrobe.
- BCBG – Fun, funky & functional for the working woman! One of my personal faves, too 😉
- H&M, Urban Outfitters and Forever 21 – You can find silk blouses & things that are really cool; you just have to be patient, go in there & look around. Especially great for trendy items you’re wearing for a season.
- Piperlime.com and Zappos.com – Order items and they are literally there the next day! Free shipping. Easy.
We were so caught up in our conversation that we didn’t tell you how to reach Melanie! Visit her at MelaniePace.com.
What’s your favorite take-away from this episode? Share your comments below.
Want to check out more episodes of our radio shows? Click here.