Nearly every soulful business owner wishes to find a way for more time for fun, to spend with their family and to focus on truly following their passion and sharing their gifts. Sadly most of them just are too tired at the end of their exhausting work day to do the things that really bring them joy. To pursue a hobby, take a trip or enjoy a concert.
Frequently you’ll hear rumblings like:
“Who has the time or energy for fun?”
“Why can’t I find the time to spend on my clients or customers and not the other stuff?”
“How can I grow my business and increase my profits without spending even more time on it?”
Their business activities are taking up the vast majority of their day and then some leaving them little time for anything else.
A business should give you the freedom to live the life you desire, the income you wish and personal fulfillment.
In this episode of Power Up Living, host Kelly Galea and her guest Michelle Spalding talk about:
- How to get back to doing what you like in your business and get everything else done by others, YOUR WAY!
- Discover why delegating is the number one success secret the top earners in the world and how you can delegate effectively.
- Where to find helpful people willing to help you follow your dreams.
- How to blend inspiration, creativity, passion and adventure to create the life of your dreams.
Michelle will share her story of going from a frazzled business owner to one that has time for travel, fun and adventure. How she went from doing it all to having a team handle the tasks that aren’t her strengths which launched the passion she has today for helping others do the same.
Click on one of the buttons below to Listen Now or to Get the Podcast version.
About our Guest
Meet Michelle Spalding — your Fairy Godmother. Since starting her business more than 9 years ago, she’s grown it into a virtual enterprise which allows her the ability to follow her passion of helping others while traveling and often working from her laptop in locations all across the globe. Believing there has never been a better time to take control of your life, she will show you how to increase your income, leverage low-cost technology, create personal freedom and enjoy the life of your dreams.
Visit Michelle at Michellespalding.com.
Visit DoWhatYouLoveDelegateTheRest.com to pick up a copy of Michelle’s FREE 50-page ebook.
Plus, Michelle shared a few additional resources & pointers with us after the show to help you be more portable and enjoy more freedom when you’re on the go (and do it without blowing your budget):
- Google Keep: Michelle uses this handy application to keep notes and lists she can mark as done via her phone.
- Vonage: She’s had great experiences utilizing this service for long-distance calls when she’s traveling overseas.
- Take time to enjoy the destination! If you must work while traveling, commit to 1 hour a day to do what needs to be done. Most things can wait a few hours or days – put the right systems and people in place to take care of things for you.
What’s your favorite take-away from this episode? Share your comments below.
Want to check out more episodes of our radio shows? Click here.