On this episode of Power Up Living, we’re talking gratitude, appreciation, and thankfulness! Host Kelly Galea and her guest, Chief Gratitude Strategist Karen Trudell of Sweet Perfection discuss:
- Why showing appreciation is integral in building a sustainable business
- How gratitude practices – when integrated into traditional marketing plans – attract ideal clients, build client loyalty and drive profits, all by spreading the love
- How to stand out within the Holiday Gifting Chaos
- Why showing thanks should be a year long practice- not just a Holiday fad
- What situations or occasions are a perfect time to show appreciation
Click on the player below to Listen Now or click here to Get the Podcast
About our Guest
Karen Trudell is a chocoholic, visionary and Chief Gratitude Strategist behind Sweet Perfection.
Since launching the company in 2010, Karen has assisted entrepreneurs in attracting their ideal clients, increasing brand loyalty and driving their profits; all by showing love to their tribe.
- Visit Karen at http://www.sweetperfection.org
- For our Power Up Living audience, Karen is offering entry into her Gratitude Concierge Club!
This club takes a strategic and comprehensive approach in defining your unique gratitude marketing system to maximize your business and your brand. Includes Brand Assessment, Gratitude Blue Print, Messaging, and Implementation Calendar. This club was designed specifically for successful entrepreneurs who want to take their business and brand to the next level.
Simply call Karen at 1-855-798-7373 to take advantage of this highly exclusive offer!
- Connect with Karen:
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sweet-Perfection/183121697830
- Twitter: @SwtPerfection
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/karentrudell/
What’s your favorite take-away from this episode? Share your comments below.
Want to check out more episodes of our radio shows? Click here.