On this episode, host Kelly Galea shares her perspective on Powered Up Living plus 7 tips to help you live your ultimate powered up life.
Tune in & you’ll learn:
- What it really means to live a powered up life
- What’s causing so many of us to settle for less
- The signs it’s time to plug into your power & flip the switch
- Why NOW is the time to do it
- What you can do TODAY to power up
- Ways to stay focused & plugged into your power
Click on the player below to Listen Now or Get the Podcast on iTunes!
About Your Host
Kelly Galea is a multi-passionate entrepreneur, lifestyle designer, business strategist, author and speaker. She currently lives in Orlando, Florida with her husband, their Boxer and 2 kitties (that’s Jaela). A crusader for creative expression, Kelly hosts the weekly radio show, Power Up Living, helping professionals find more freedom, flexibility and fun in life and business. Power up, tune into the possibilitiess and amplify your life!
- We’re thrilled to invite you to our Powered Up Living 7-Week Challenge. Your opportunity to “Power Up” various areas of your life — without stress, overwhelm & judgement — with ease, inspiration & joy! Let’s design your life & create more freedom, flexibility & fun.
Click here to join the Challenge with our compliments (we’re offering this Challenge to a limited number of participants, so join now before enrollment is closed!)
- Want the link instead? Visit http://kellygalea.com/7weekchallenge/ to register now.
- 4-week Summit (Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from May 20 through June 12, 2014)
- 16 expert interviews (psychotherapists, authors, life coaches, and spiritual healers from the United States, Canada, and United Kingdom) who will share their best strategies for improving your life and business. We’ll discuss their unique perspectives on creativity and get an inside view of the specific, tested techniques they use to help people create amazing, powerful, positive shifts in their lives. Best of all, you’ll receive usable, actionable information that you can apply to your life and business today.
- Virtual, online event you can attend from the comfort of your own home. That means no travel expenses or extended time away from your job, business, or family. And no getting dressed up either. You can wear your comfy clothes.FREE to listen live. We’ll be recording all 16 of the interviews, so even if you can’t attend live (or just want to listen again), you’ll have the opportunity to upgrade and get access to the complete set of audio recordings and their companion transcripts (for those readers out there). But you must sign up to get all the details.Sign up at CreativityAndWellnessSummit.com
What’s your favorite take-away from this episode? Share your comments below.
Want to check out more episodes of our radio shows? Click here.