Hosting your own radio show or podcast is an incredibly fun and exhilarating venture, plus a fabulous way to build and grow your creative business!
After hosting my own radio show, a podcast and being a guest on other people’s shows, I’ve learned so much from these experiences – from good encounters and mistakes alike.
On this episode of Creative in Business, you’ll learn:
- Why you may want to host your own podcast or radio show
- Benefits versus more conventional marketing methods
- Format options and pros & cons of each format
- Four design stages to successful shows
- What to have in your show toolkit
Click the audio player below to listen now or to download this episode.
Prefer to read? A transcript of this episode is available on Amazon.com
What’s your favorite take-away from this episode? Share your comments below.